Thursday 20 September 2007

TAST - Rice Stitch

I have a new computer with a very flash, very big monitor and a very big hard disc so I shouldn't have to worry about lack of space for some time. The changeover went pretty smoothly though we had to rely on a lady in India to get the broadband connection working, and I don't think I've lost anything crucial in the process. Nevertheless there's still some stuff to sort out and it's taken me a few days to get even partly back on track.

Here's my TAST sample for Rice Stitch and thanks in particular to Elizabeth from Quieter Moments for inspiration when I was running out of ideas of what to do with this stitch. She always pushes a stitch much further than I do and I appreciate the ideas she gives me.
When I logged into Blogger just now to write this post I discovered BloggerPlay which is a slideshow of images being uploaded to Blogger in real time all round the world. I've got it as a minimised window in the corner of my screen and it's quite intriguing seeing the remarkable range of images that people are posting (I haven't seen mine come up but someone is blogging about knitting!). I can see this could become yet another time waster - check it out here http://play.blogger.com/

No comments: