Well, I don't know quite what this is but I had fun making it. I had the idea to mount one of these jester faces on a stick but I found I couldn't stop at one so ended up making seven and then I needed somewhere to display them. The masks are an Elusive Images stamp and a Judikins cube stamp. The base is 3 empty ribbon reels painted and stencilled and an empty cotton reel. Fun, but I don't know what I'll do with it now!
I've made my first quilt! Or rather mini quilt as it's approx 24 inches square. I say approx as I have real problems getting things straight, measuring, finishing neatly etc. but despite the wonkiness it has actually come out better than I ever thought it would. I used a Moda Chocolat fabric charm pack, and a Spellbinders die to cut the apples in my Cuttlebug - I got a very clean cut. I used bondaweb to stick the apples on and then handstitched round them, alternating stab stitch and cross stitch. I just tied the front to the backing fabric at the intersections. I'm pleased to have done it (especially as it's taken me months on and off) but I don't think I'll ever become a quilter!