Friday 5 February 2010

Upcoming classes

I'm teaching a class tomorrow morning at Kraft Crazy in Tidworth called Inky ideas - some more techniques using distress and alcohol inks.  I haven't got the samples here to show but I do have those ready for my class on 27th February which is about memory capsules. Here are the projects we will be making:

The smallest frame is actually a little (2 inch square) accordion book and here is the inside:


And finally back at the beginning of December I went to a class at Rumpelstiltskin in Broadwindsor and Tania gave me a cigar box to decorate.  I didn't finish it at the workshop but finally got it done this week (you can tell I've had a week off work!) and here it is:

It's holding my metal moulding tools.
If only I didn't have to go back to work on Monday I might get some more half completed projects done.  Ah well.

No comments: