Sunday 19 August 2007

TAST - Buttonhole Wheel



Here's my rather cursory sample for TAST's Buttonhole Wheel. I wasn't very inspired and haven't pushed it very far.

I'm having a minor crisis with my computer at the moment. Over the last few months my daughter has been happily downloading from I-Tunes and suddenly my hard disc is full and groaning under what's expected of it. In addition the slot in my printer for the camera's memory card has got damaged so I can't upload pictures that way. To do it direct to the computer involves installing more software on the computer and I fear that may be the straw that breaks the camel's back. So until I can sort out getting a new computer I will be using this one very gingerly! I've already spent the morning backing up files to CD just in case!

No comments: