Thursday 3 March 2011

Artsycrafts with Tim Holtz

Oh dear, my blog is sadly neglected.  Partly because I don't have a camera at the moment (had to borrow my daughter's for this post) and partly because I haven't really been doing anything very productive.

However, I was lucky enough to go to the Artsycrafts event last Friday for a wonderful class with Tim Holtz and another wonderful one with Lin and Leandra. I went with my daughter and we had a lovely, very full day which really lived up to all the anticipation.  And here is the Configuration box I made in Tim's class, finished off at home with a few extra bits and pieces added.
It's crammed full of goodies, most of which we got on the day, as well as the box and a pile of papers we had a bag full of embellishments and a selection of Ranger products.
And here's the little house we made with Lin and Leandra, also good fun and much messier than Tim's class (the white paint on my black jumper hasn't come off....):
So sweet!  So many people put so much work into making the day go without a hitch and making it something really special which I think everyone there enjoyed.

1 comment:

PaperCraft Elegance said...

They look fantastic Lynne, so glad you managed to get some play time this week. Julia x