Sunday 13 May 2007

Creative Sketchbooks

I spent yesterday at the final workshop for my Creative Sketchbooks class. Because we were all struggling with the deadline for the second book we've had a welcome extension from June 7th to July 5th so I can breathe a bit easier now. It was fun to spend all day playing about, trying out things and seeing what everyone else was coming up with. The variety of ideas and techniques we each bring to the same task is amazing and bouncing ideas off each other is a definite plus. We've each come to the class from different backgrounds and with very different interests and experience and all of that feeds into the mix. I'm very behind with the TAST challenge but am busy doing a little blackwork sampler for my sketchbook of a design I found on a leaded window during my photographic tour of Dorchester. I must get that finished before I get back to TAST.

No comments: